Here’s a quick checklist of what you should have before we begin and how we’ll work with you to integrate the DivideBuy Checkout
- Agreement: You should have signed an agreement and confirmed your commission rates with our Business Development Team. If you haven’t you can do that here
- Credentials: Upon completion of your agreement our Retailer Success team will make contact and request your web site credentials.
- Integration: we guide you through the integration process
- Go Live; once we’ve successfully integrated the DivideBuy Checkout with your website, you’re good to go
- Merchant Portal; We provide you with log in details for the DivideBuy Merchant portal. Details for how to use the portal can be found here