Within the ‘List of Orders’ there are a number of statuses that may be displayed when viewing this list.
The meaning of these status’s
- Saved Order – A custom order has been created and added to the custom order list. The user still needs to add the customer postcode and select the relevant shipping option.
- Pending – All details associated with the order have been completed. The email link has been sent to the customer – customers will now need to complete their order.
- Processing – The customer has completed their order via the DivideBuy checkout and has completed their credit application. The customer has been approved and has made any necessary payments. You are now able to process this order.
- Fulfilled – The order has been processed and shipped. The shipping tracking number has been added to the order in your eCommerce platform.
- Cancelled – The order has been cancelled manually or by the system due to customer inactivity.