How can I contact you if I am experiencing financial difficulty?

With the rising cost of living, many of our customers may be feeling increasingly worried about the future and keeping up with pre-existing credit commitments. If you are worried about credit commitments or your circumstances have changed, we’re here to support you. Please talk to one of our advisers as soon as possible so we can discuss all options that may be open to you, or offer guidance and signposting to free independent debt advice.

If you’d rather speak directly to an independent debt advisor, please contact one of the below organisations:

Money Helper – 0800 011 3797
Citizens Advice (England) – 0800 144 8848
Citizens Advice (Wales) – 0800 702 2020
Step Change Debt Charity – 0800 138 1111
National Debt-line – 0808 808 40000

Skip to content