· Develop ‘think out the box’ content which resonates with the target audiences, supported by the Marketing department.
· Draw on previous expertise to identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
· Generate new leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities.
· Utilise Salesforce to perform cold calls and email to generate new sales opportunities.
· Identify the needs of prospects and suggest appropriate products.
· Manage setting-up of meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and business development managers (BDM).
· Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage BDMs in next steps.
· Maintain data and enrichment quality against all Salesforce prospects with whom you work.
· Report to the Head of Marketing & Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Please note, DivideBuy has a culture of collaboration and support therefore, at times there will be other tasks which you will be expected to do which may not be directly link to the role, but certainly within the marketing & sales departments.