DivideBuy is a pioneer and leading provider of interest free credit for UK retailers. We offer an online checkout that serves as an ecommerce enhancement used to offer consumers the ability to spread the cost when they purchase online.
Currently utilised by over 500 UK retailers and thousands of consumers, DivideBuy is built on proven customer experience with intelligent learning capabilities.
At DivideBuy we are a small team with a no-nonsense approach – you will be used to working in a cross-functional matrix with technical development, design, marketing, finance and business development and you will liaise with teams throughout the business to redevelop our current product suite.
- Develop an expert understanding of users’ needs and carry out research, and competitive analyses to help scope requirements
- Know our customers and their problems, thus identifying opportunities to improve their experience
- Shape the product strategy and develop the roadmap for DivideBuy’s product redevelopment
- Clearly identify, articulate, and prioritise the strategic and tactical value of the vision and roadmap
- Manage the product development, delivery and performance of our mobile apps and incorporate key learnings into your product optimisation strategies
- Define product performance KPIs analysing the impact of product features and provide insightful recommendations for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with design and third-party mobile teams in the development of a customer APP and features to drive adoption and develop strategies to maximise engagement
- Manage the product backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing the user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritising to ultimately deliver the product vision
- Coordinate cross-functionally throughout DivideBuy to ensure the successful implementation of product features and delivery
- Develop feature propositions, helping to shape the voice of the products and reach the right market to grow a loyal retailer and consumer base
- At the end of the day, you are responsible for a valuable and viable product set
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing products in high growth environments, in financial services or Fintech start-ups.
- Creating and leading a cross functional working groups
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Proactive with the ability to use your initiative, provide innovative thinking and ideas, and function effectively in dynamic and agile environment.
- Passion for, technology and customer experience
- Ability to translate the benefits of the product into simple propositions that demonstrate customer/ retailer value
- An analytical approach with the ability to identify actionable insights to optimise product performance
- Excellent organisational, analytical and written/verbal communication skills