DivideBuy is a pioneer and leading provider of interest free credit that drive online sales for UK retailers. We offer an online checkout that serves as an ecommerce enhancement used to offer with customers the ability to spread the cost at the point of sale.
Currently utilised by over 500 UK retailers and thousands of consumers, DivideBuy is built on proven customer experience with intelligent learning capabilities that engages customers when they shop online.
DivideBuy is looking for an established marketer with significant drive. You should be passionate about brand and marketing and enjoy a fast-paced working environment. You will play an important role in taking us to next level and so you have a strong desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results.
The Marketing Manager will report to the CMO and manage a small team working with the wider business to support the B2B and B2C marketing program.
- Implement annual and quarterly Marketing plans to support business objectives
- Develop multi-channel marketing programs to support our retailer acquisition goals
- Communicates the Marketing plan to product and business development teams that motivates people to deliver key activity
- Managing and mentoring marketing executives in the team
- Agency performance management for Creative, PR, content, and social deliverables
- Website management, including content, CRO, SEO performance and new digital initiatives
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns that drive inbound lead generation
- Responsible for tagging, tracking, lead reporting and campaign effectiveness
- Proof-reading and approval for websites, PR and product literature and engaging email campaign copy
- Deliver consumer campaigns that have positive impact on sales targets
- Be the voice of the customer internally and ensures that the customer is represented in all business and product planning
- Work directly with DivideBuy integrated retailers to develop marketing plans and assets
- Internal colleague communications
- Collaborate with Analytics team to develop campaign performance dashboards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in B2B communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focussed with commercial acumen
- Content marketing and marketing automation knowledge
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross functionally
- Strong quantitative focus, including experience in marketing metrics
- Excellent organisational skills to juggle multiple projects
- Marketing Qualification would be advantageous
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Financial services industry or fintech experience
- Marketing qualification