Enterprise Sales Manager
|We’re a UK Fintech founded in 2014, with a mission to disrupt and transform the point-of-sale finance industry, through innovation, technology, and a customer first approach.
Having recently been acquired by Zopa, we are on a step-change growth trajectory. Alongside our best-in-class POS tech solution, we now have the scale, trust, and market-leading credit capabilities of one of the UK’s top consumer lenders.
We are uniquely positioned in the market and are experiencing rapid growth. We have bold ambitions over the next three years and this role will be pivotal in spearheading our growth.
Reporting to our Head of Business Development, your expertise and passion in this field will lead to further expansion into enterprise accounts. You will have an opportunity to develop and execute a robust and well researched sales strategy.
The DivideBuy business is currently merging into Zopa Group – which is where this role will sit.
The role is full time offering hybrid working (from home) with travel to Stoke and London.
|Duties & Responsibility:|
· This is a “hunter” role focused on delivering multi-million pound enterprise contracts
· Design and implement an Enterprise Sales strategy
· Research, identify and build a pipeline of new business
· Build strong relationships with existing partnerships to drive further account growth
· Manage the sales cycle end to end through to close, with confidence, clear communication and passion about our product
· Create a network to build brand and proposition awareness for immediate and future opportunities
· Be on the pulse of market changes to be first in line for potential new partnerships
· Provide performance and data driven insights to Senior Stakeholders
· Deliver against sales targets and KPI’s
· As we scale through your success, you will have the chance to build a team
|What We’re Looking For:|
|·You are driven and hungry, yet strategic in your approach
·Enterprise Sales and/or Business Development experience, ideally in
Financial Services or Payments
·Experience creating sales business plans and executing them
·A clear understanding of the market and industry trends and pain points
·You’re a proven deal closer in a full-cycle Sales role
·Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities optimally
·Ability to work as part of a fast-paced, high growth, agile company
·Outstanding communication and people skills
·Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Great multitasker
· Attention to detail
|As well as the opportunity to build your career with a company that is undergoing rapid expansion, here’s a few of the perks and benefits we offer:|
|Y||Competitive Salary||Y||Retail & Entertainment Discounts|
|Y||Private Health Cover, inc Eye & Dental||Y||Free staff car parking|
|Y||Hybrid Working||Y||Relaxed Office Dress Code|
|Y||Pension Contribution Scheme||Y||Life Assurance Cover|
|Y||Cycle to Work Scheme||Y||SmartTech Purchase Scheme|
|Y||Wellbeing Programme||Y||Pet friendly offices|