Customer Service Specialist
Hello, we’re Zopa Embedded Finance (ZEF) – part of the Zopa Group.
Early in 2023, Zopa Bank acquired DivideBuy, a market leading BNPL platform. Now part of Zopa Group, we’re creating BNPL 2.0. The offering will combine technology and fintech innovation to enable instant decisions and fully integrated consumer journeys – with consumer protection, credit checks and safeguards of a regulated bank.
ZEF are on a step-change growth trajectory. Alongside our best-in-class POS tech solution, we have the scale, trust, and market-leading credit capabilities of one of the UK’s top consumer lenders. We are uniquely positioned in the market with rapid growth and bold ambitions for the next three years, where this role will be pivotal in spearheading our growth.
Join us as we embark on this new chapter, harnessing the strengths of both Zopa and ZEF to create cutting-edge financial solutions that truly benefit our customers.
At DivideBuy, we work together to provide high quality support to our customers within the financial industry based on responsible lending.
Our Customer Service Agents are the ambassadors of our business, as the first point of contact.
Our agents are always ready and willing to assist with queries and embrace a varied role within this fast paced, energetic, and thriving department.
You will work 5 days per week, totalling 37.5 hours.
Monday – Thursday: Early shift 8 am to 4:30 pm & Late shift 11:30 am – 8 pm
Friday: Early shift 8 am to 2 pm & Late shift 1 pm to 8 pm
Please note that you will be required to work one in four weekends.
Saturday: 8 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday: 9 am to 4:30 pm
If you work on the weekend, you will receive days off during the week.
A day in the life:
- Responding to customer queries via a live chat-first approach or email and voice
- Investigating customer queries
- Order administration such as order placement, amendments
- Updating customer’s accounts
- Willingness to provide an excellent customer journey
- Support to the wider business
- Identifying and escalating any issues
- Compliance with industry standards
- A strong and empathic communicator, offering customers a seamless service
- Organised with the ability to manage various chats online
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / Teams
- A team player
- Polite and Professional
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the confidence to approach others of all levels within the business
- Positive can-do attitude and willing to support the business where required
The ZEF offices are based on Stoke on Trent with teams working in a hybrid manner. The employee benefits at ZEF include:
- Private Health Cover, including Eye & Dental
- Retail & Entertainment Discounts
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SmartTech Purchase Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Relaxed Office Dress Code
- Pet friendly offices