Customer Service Agent
DivideBuy is a pioneer and leading provider of interest free credit that helps UK retailers to increase their average order values and reduce basket abandonment. DivideBuy IFC is a software application that serves as a retailer ecommerce enhancement used to engage with customers at the point of sale.
Currently utilised by over 500 UK retailers and thousands of consumers, DivideBuy is built on proven customer experience with intelligent learning capabilities that engages customers when they shop online.
Winning multiple awards including No.3 in the Deloitte Fast 50, Prolific North Tech Awards Fintech Company of the Year 2020 and Tech Growth Business of the Year Awards 2020.
Due to our ongoing expansion we have new opportunities in Customer Service. You would be applying to join a team who pride themselves on delivering exceptional standards every day.
You are Confident, creative and customer focused and ready to support all of the customer communications regarding DivideBuy’s products and services.
The Customer Service Agent will report to a team leader and work with the wider customer service team to deliver excellent customer communications.
- Responding to customer queries via Live Chat, Email, and telephone
- General order administration such as order placement, refunding and amending orders
- Updating customer’s accounts
- Willingness to provide advice to customers and support to other staff
- Investigating customer queries
- Maintain excellent customer relations and rapport
- Identifying and escalating any issues to management
- Compliance with industry standards
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Good numeracy and IT skills.
- Excellent customer care skills and relevant experience
- Fast and accurate data entry and assimilation
- 2 yeas live chat experience preferred
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise work
- Excellent time management
- Great written communication skills
- Positive, personable and friendly
- Strong team player
- A proactive, can‐do attitude
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to be flexible
- A good sense of humour
- A calm, level-headed approach ensuring accuracy even under pressure
- Adaptable and ready to handle all queries
- Organised and good attention to detail